The Project Management Committee is Paula Hassard, Barbara Hogan, Lee Whalen, and Molly Shore.
The Project Management Committee manages the operation of the Project. Additionally it will:
- Coordinate all aspects relevant to the Project to meet UNESCO requirements;
- Assist the Project Manager to manage data, and develop contracts, as necessary for the successful completion of the Project;
- Ensure coordination with the Parks Canada International Programs Office;
- Provide regular activity reports to the Advisory Committee;
- Provide recommendations to the Advisory Committee;
- Ensure the implementation of the Advisory Committee strategic direction;
- Develop and implement a communications and public engagement plan;
- Raise awareness about the Project and facilitate public engagement;
- Coordinate relations with the media;
- Recommend the establishment of Working Groups as deemed necessary; and
- Coordinate the activities of any Working Groups.